This is - in my opinion - THE cake for the summer 2017. Its simple, you get the ingredients almost everywhere, and its delicious. It only takes 25-30 Minutes in the oven, while you can prepare the frosting and cut the strawberries. So you can serve it in under 40 minutes after you start mixing the ingredients! Here is the recipe for you.
1. preheat the oven to 380°F / 180°C.
2. Grease a springform pan and line with parchment paper.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa powder, flour, cocoa beans, baking powder and salt.
4. Add softened butter/margerine and silk tofu and beat on low with a hand held mixer until well blended. The cake batter should be smooth.
Pour batter in springform and bake the cake on the bottom rack for about 25-30 minutes, until a center placed toothpick or knife comes out clean.
5. While the cake cools down, prepare the frosting. Blend all ingredients in a mixing bowl together until smooth. If it gets too dry, add more soy milk, if its too soft, add more powdered sugar. It should be thick but still spreadable. When the cake is cooled down completely, cover with the frosting and decorate with strawberries.